This is the most amazing sweet treat! It is colorful, fruity and exploding with deliciousness. It is a perfect decadent dessert that will leave you or your guests wanting more and you do not have to use the oven!! It is safe to say that this homemade dessert has the potential of being legendary in your household.
2 frozen pound cakes
3 cups of vanilla ice cream
4 cups of raspberry sorbet
1 pt. fresh raspberries
3 tbsp. Chambord
Directions to make:
- First you have to prepare the pan. Begin by tracing and cutting out a 9-inch circle of parchment paper and fit it into the bottom of the 9-inch pan. Make sure this is secure before you set aside.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with a single layer of pound cake slices and spread the ice cream evenly over the cake.
- Freeze until ice cream hardens. This takes about 25 minutes or so. After, Spread 2 cups of sorbet over the ice cream followed by another layer of pound cake slices.
- Return cake to the freezer for 10 minutes. Then combine the raspberries and the Chambord together in a small bowl.
- Remove the cake pan from freezer and place the berries evenly over the cake. Top with a final layer of pound cake and the remaining sorbet. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and freeze until firm. This takes at least 4 hours. Enjoy!