What is a better way than to have pork chops? With a little sweet zest of course!
Now, this dish is perfect for those who like dinners that can be made quickly, those who like to cook on the grille but fills your senses with an aroma like you are a five star chef. This dish takes 10 minutes to prep and around 25 minutes to cook.
Here is what you will need:
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 2/23 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tables spoons of soy sauce
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 6 4oz and 1-inch thick pork chops
1. Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
2. Whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl so that it makes a glaze.
3 Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill. Lightly brush the glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook; grill until no longer pink in the center, about 7 to 9 minutes per side. Note* When handling meat, it should be thoroughly cooked before consumption.Once the pork chops are cooked thoroughly they are ready.
With this dish, I always like to add a little red bliss potato salad and some green beans. It completes the meal but is also a healthy balance!