For those who follow me, you know I usually post fashion,health/beauty and recipes. Well, I have decided to add some more content! I will now be adding the LadyEmiliaWrites NewsFlash! This will be filled with funny,wacky and entertaining news that I am hoping will keep you all entertained! I will be doing these newsflashes at random so it will keep the fun going! I hope you enjoy 🙂
LadyEmiliaWrites NewsFlash! May 4th,2017 (May the 4th be with you 😉
- Car on fire rolls up to KFC drive-thru window. I hope he knows that KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken…not Kentucky Fried Car!!
- Snake with road rage tries to attack motorcyclist. Well, there is a reason we don’t give animals drivers licenses!
- Engineering students create 1,500 pound Rubix cube. Best of luck trying to solve that one!!
- Armed robber stretches in a parking lot before robbing a Dunkin Donuts. Well maybe he should have taken a run,after all America runs on Dunkin! He wouldn’t want to pull a muscle!! He does not deserve a donut.
- Man breaks into New Orleans pre-school, sleeps the night away. Hey, we all want to relive the days of preschool again! The struggles of adulting are real!
- Angry seagull forces Cornwall Tesco to close after taking over its pet food aisle. It’s good to see an animal being an animal rights activist!
- Release of Pickle Juice Soda quickly sells out. I wonder if it is good or if it soured customers expectations?
- Lion terrified of popping bubbles at a zoo in the U.K. Cowardly lion, I thought you were King of the forest!
LadyEmilia Writes Newsflash Everyone!!! I hope you all enjoyed and let me know if I should do more! 🙂