Two favorites of mine combined in one! What’s better?!
I’m so excited to blog this recipe that I am not going to waste any time! We are going to jump right into this, ready? Let’s get started!!
Tonight we are making Ranch Mac & Cheese!
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni (or shells if you prefer that kind!)
- 1 cup of 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic pepper blend
- 1 teaspoon of lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1/2 cup of crushed saltines(these are an amazing addition to the mac & cheese!)
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
Okay now let’s make this quick and easy two step dish!!
Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in an oven combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
This dish makes about 8 servings total and if you want, as an addition to your ranch mac 7 cheese, feel free to add some chopped up chicken to add some flavor and volume to your dish! I have had it both with and without the chicken and both ways are just as delicious. This was just a fast and easy recipe that I made tonight and I absolutely loved it. I definitely will be making this again!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! 🙂